Monday, October 19, 2009

Myojo Dojo's 10th Birthday!


It will be MYOJO DOJO's 10th Birthday on October 31st 2009!

Let's celebrate... suggestions on a postcard...

How great that we are able to train with Tanemura Soke at the Tenshin Hyoho Kukishin Ryu UK Tai Kai on our birthday too! :-)

Thank you to all my students that have shared the good times but also endured through the harder times and still continue to train on this Martial path, striving to be better warriors and human beings.
May your spirits continue to shine bright!

NINPO IKKAN

Zeb Glover
Myojo-dojo-Cho

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Myojo Dojo!! My years at Myojo Dojo have ulitmately changed my life, learning these amazing true Budo martial arts passed on from Soke Tanemura to our Sensei Zeb Glover. I would like to thank Zeb for all that you have given me from the beginning of my martial journey and may it carry on.
    Max Lobatto

    ReplyDelete